S.E.A. srl was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Carpi, the Italian area that is famed for its production of artisanal cut & sew and full fashion knitwear using both carded and combed yarn.
The company is proud of its history, its expertise and its deep knowledge of yarns, blends and their different treatments, which place it among the highest quality producers in the sector.
Prestigious collaborations over the years with the most famous Italian and international brands have further deepened the company’s experience.
THE STRENGTH OF THE COMPANYS.E.A. srl is therefore able to guarantee its customers:
- Competitive advantage in terms of quality / price ratio
- Production flexibility
- A network of satellite workshops, from sewing to packaging,from the most innovative processing and treatments to ironing with quality control
- Cold dyes and aged effect
- Ecological dyes with plant and mineral dyes
- Handmade dyes
- Production from 3 GG to 18 GG, from “handmade” knitwear to the finer and more refined ones
- A style and product department working on the research and development of Collections
- Historical archive of over 3000 garments available for customers